Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM   #1
Opus97
Opus97 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod, blackberry playbook
Can I view from the Edit Metadata screen?

I am only just beginning to discover all the neat things I can do with Calibre. I have, however, been unable to discover a way to view from the Edit Metadata window. I would find this extremely handy, as well as the ability to scroll while viewing (view next).

I am using version 0.9.6 and Calibre does not remember the last place that I added books from. Each time I must browse the directory structure beginning at my user level. I could have sworn that a previous version did remember but maybe I'm wrong. I do not want to automatically add.

Thanx for any help.
Opus97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus97 View Post
I am only just beginning to discover all the neat things I can do with Calibre. I have, however, been unable to discover a way to view from the Edit Metadata window. I would find this extremely handy, as well as the ability to scroll while viewing (view next).

I am using version 0.9.6 and Calibre does not remember the last place that I added books from. Each time I must browse the directory structure beginning at my user level. I could have sworn that a previous version did remember but maybe I'm wrong. I do not want to automatically add.

Thanx for any help.
Yes!
Double click on the format (on the right) you wish to view
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert