Notices

Old 05-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
readinggal
Enthusiast
readinggal began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color, Samsung Tablet w/ Nook App, PC w/ Windows 8 Kindle App
Smile Nook Color, Book Cover, Calibre

Hello,

First let me apoligize if this has been posted, I did look but could not find anything then again I have a yammering kid, barking dog and trying to feed family in between LOL....

I have a Nook Color and the most recent version of Calibre.

I have downloaded a book and uploaded it to Calibre. I used updated metatags to include the book cover. When I try to upload it to my Nook Color, the image is not there.

Can someone please tell me how I can or what I need to do to get the cover loaded and listed in my Nook Library.

Thank you
readinggal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Bobioden
Connoisseur
Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad rMini
What I do is get the cover I want under Metadata, then go to Convert books and convert it from epub to epub. This will add the cover to the book.
Bobioden is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2012, 02:37 PM   #3
readinggal
Enthusiast

I did try this however it appears that my books are DRM locked

any idea about how to go around this?
Old 05-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by readinggal View Post
I did try this however it appears that my books are DRM locked

any idea about how to go around this?
Detailed instructions are forbidden on this forum, but if you google Apprentice Alf's Blog you can find more info.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
readinggal
Enthusiast

Thank you very much. I have gotten it to work!
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #6
readinggal
Enthusiast

Hello,

I went to Apprentice Alfs blog and did what it said this morning,.. however the plugin for BN is no longer valid.

So how do I now go about getting my cover in my nook.

Anyideas?