Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite holiday food?
Fudge 3 23.08%
Pie 4 30.77%
Dressing 2 15.38%
Rolls 4 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
scalpelplease05
scalpelplease05 doesn't litterscalpelplease05 doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition PRS-350
Smile New Member! Hi!

Hi All! I'm Heather, 26, from Texas, USA! I got a Sony Reader Pocket Edition PRS-350 (pink) for Christmas from my step-dad today! Just trying to figure things out and maybe make some friends in the process! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to anyone that reads this post!

Heather
scalpelplease05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Heather and welcome to MobileRead. Enjoy your new toy
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by scalpelplease05 View Post
Hi All! I'm Heather, 26, from Texas, USA! I got a Sony Reader Pocket Edition PRS-350 (pink) for Christmas from my step-dad today! Just trying to figure things out and maybe make some friends in the process! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to anyone that reads this post!

Heather
Welcome, Heather. I'm Debra, 54, from Chicago. (Sydney is 13) I have had a kindle since they first came out, and gave my husband a K3 for Christmas today.

You will find this a very friendly group. Look at news, discussions and freebies, as well as the Sony forum. I learned so much, and got so much help, from people on this forum. They are the best. I would recommend you check out Calibre (there is a forum for it on this site). It is a wonderful way to organize your library.

WELCOME!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to MR! Congrats on your new pink sony
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
scalpelplease05
scalpelplease05 doesn't litterscalpelplease05 doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader Pocket Edition PRS-350
Thanks for your replies. This message board/forum stuff is new to me too so if anyone has any pointers, please send 'em my way!!

Heather
scalpelplease05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:22 AM   #7
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Heather. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:52 AM   #8
Adam Reith
Adam Reith has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS-350
Hi Heather. I am also new to this forum and the Sony PRS-350. I am hoping to get a lot of fun from both. Happy New Year to you from London, England.
Adam Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Not much to learn about the forums--look for the "what are you reading thread?" and jump right in with the rest of us. Post about all and sundry!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:35 AM   #10
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to mobileread...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #11
Zoomer96
Zoomer96 began at the beginning.

Device: cell phone
Well Thank You all very much! I didn't think I'd get such a great response! I am amazed! The other forums I am in never answer this quickly.
Zoomer96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christmas, friends, newbie, sony prs 350, texas