Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
icarine
icarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheese

Device: PB 360
Open folders to first page, not last?

Just got my PB360 yesterday! It looks even prettier in person.

Is there anyway to set the PB360 to open folders to the first page, not the last? This is a pretty minor quibble, but I'd much prefer to start at the first page of files, not the last.

Otherwise, I'm very excited about my first e-reader.
icarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I'd like to know how to do this as well! It's been irritating me.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 07:02 AM   #3
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Huh? It opens at the first page for me (I'm still using firmware 14.2)
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:17 AM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
In 14.2 it was corrected as far as I know. However, a new update has just come, so I believe it'd be good if you tried it and see if the issue is corrected.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
In 14.2 it was corrected as far as I know. However, a new update has just come, so I believe it'd be good if you tried it and see if the issue is corrected.
That's still version 15.1 - you know, the one that had issues with hanging and crashing.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #6
icarine
icarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheeseicarine can extract oil from cheese

Device: PB 360
I just updated the firmware and the problem seems to be fixed. Hopefully it won't start crashing now...
icarine is offline   Reply With Quote