Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
Virag
Virag began at the beginning.

Device: ipaq handheld, laptop, Sony prs 505, iPhone
Completely deleting out of Kindle for Iphone?

Hi, I'm new to using the Iphone and have downloaded the Kindle program for it as well as Stanza and Ereader. I wanted to delete a book I just hated from my phone and have been unsucessful. I followed the instructions and hit delete but that sent it to archive. I then went to the Amazon website and deleted the book from my account but it remains in the archive on the phone. How can I delete this? Thanks, Virag
Virag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Actually, you didn't delete from the Amazon archive. You can't. You can check this by looking at you account on line.

(On the Iphone App--and on the Kindle--the Archive you see omits books already on your device. They are still housed at Amazon, just not displayed in the list.)
Amazon has not provided a way to eliminate a book from your archive. There are a couple of threads on this subject somewhere in either the Amazon Kindle forum or the MobileRead Kindle forum.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert