Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
artangel
artangel began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
DOWNLOAD HARLEQUIN TO KOBO TOUCH

Hi, I'm wondering how I can download harlequin's free ebooks, or any other free ebooks from any place other than kobo, to my kobo touch?

Anyone have any suggestions? Gratefully appreciated...

Last edited by artangel; 12-16-2011 at 06:07 PM.
artangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
As long it's a Epub or Adobe DRM you can read it on your Kobo. You will probably have to download Adobe Digital Editions to drag it to your Kobo.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #3
artangel

Thanks T, I'll try it right now... say where on Van Isle R U? I'm from SSI...

Artangel
Old 12-16-2011, 06:22 PM   #4
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I'm on North Vancouver island. Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain Rain.......
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #5
artangel

Ha-ha... way north. I'm in arizona sunshine right now for R&R. That's why I need to understand my reader. I'll post back if this works...
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
artangel

YAY! It worked, and a whole new world is open to me...thanks,

artangel