Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you send a bug report or a feature request if you could?
Yes 27 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
How to give Kindle 3 feedback to Amazon?

I think that many people would like to let Amazon know what they think about Kindle 3, some would probably like submit feature requests and bug reports.

Does Amazon have any dedicated K3 feedback channel other than reviews? Is there a special page with a feedback form or an email address?
Starko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Have you looked at kindle-feedback@amazon.com ? One of the Kindle screen saver pics has it.
You can also email kindledx-feedback@amazon.com
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, I do sent emails to the feed back email addy when I need to so, since there is a way to do it there is not an option for me to answer your poll correctly
Old 11-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #4
Starko
Zealot
Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Starko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for the email address. I applied the Screen saver hack and removed all original screen saver pics immideately... that will teach me

Yes i wish i had added that option to the poll...
Old 11-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
In addition to what rcuardo stated, there is special Kindle Customer Support. The link is in my sig. You have the option to email them or have them call you on the phone.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
reech
Connoisseur
reech doesn't litterreech doesn't litter

Device: Sony eReader PRS-600
Yup, I did so with some suggestions, got a nice mail back
reech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 05:59 PM   #7
duckeedoug
Zealot
duckeedoug doesn't litterduckeedoug doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS 505
I have no doubt that Amazon has key individuals looking at this forum for bugs and suggestion, but it would be nice to have a more formal process that is easily tracked
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckeedoug View Post
I have no doubt that Amazon has key individuals looking at this forum for bugs and suggestion, but it would be nice to have a more formal process that is easily tracked
Can you imagine how hard it would be to track what every Tom, Dick, and Harry suggested? Insane!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:01 AM   #9
Starko
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
In addition to what rcuardo stated, there is special Kindle Customer Support. The link is in my sig.
Thanks. For some irrational reason submitting an official feedback form feels (to me at least) much better than sending an email. I immediately reported 2 issues. Very curious about reply.

Quote:
Can you imagine how hard it would be to track what every Tom, Dick, and Harry suggested?
Sure i can. Amazon one of the pioneers of Internet business and they know that keeping track of what people are writing on fora like this one can make a product or break it. If someone on the product/development team is either passionate about Kindle and want to make it the best ereader there is or just interested in sales figures all s/he has to do is skim this forum every other day for some great ideas or obvious bugs and blunders. I would think that most of the bug reports and corresponding firmware fixes originated here on MobileRead.