Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #1
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
New BooksOnBoard code not working

Quote:
"One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."
30th Annivery of Man Landing On the Moon
24% Off List On All Science Fiction Titles
With Promo Code: ApolloOnBoard
Offer expires Friday, July 24th at 11:59pm CDT.
I received the above in email a few hours ago. I tried the code ApolloOnBoard and it did not update the total in the cart. Is it something I'm doing wrong or is it not actually working yet?

Anyway, I did email support so I hope to get an answer later on today.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 03:54 AM   #2
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
I was just looking at that email and I think I know what the problem is.
It 24% off the list price but every Sci-fi ebook I looked at had greater than 24% off list price without even using the code.
Sort of an un-sale I think
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-21-2009, 08:58 AM   #3
crazyTash
Enthusiast
crazyTash began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, eBookwise 1150
I just saw another promo of 30% off list price. The code is: ManOnTheMoon
But it expires at the end of day.

Maybe you can try that...

Code:
http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?F=dailysteal
Edit:
Never mind. I just saw the fine print
Quote:
on Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's biographies

Last edited by crazyTash; 07-21-2009 at 09:00 AM.
crazyTash is offline   Reply With Quote