Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-20-2023, 11:09 AM   #1
foxglove
novice
foxglove began at the beginning.

Device: calibre reader
Post Your Readability/Visual/Look Theme Setups to Help Me with Mine in Moon+ Reader

Hey guys, I just started using moon+ reader on my android samsung s21 after not reading books on my phone for many, many years and visually it's kind of a mess. I'm terrible at visual stuff, and I've spent a few hours messing around with spacing and background colors and fonts and I haven't been able to come up with a combination that just works.

I used to be able to google setups and find one to copy that made everything much more readable, but since google has gone to hades in recent years I can no longer find things like that.

If you like the way you have your ereader on android setup, would you be willing to post a screenshot with an explanation on how it's set up: font, spacing, colors, etc? It would really help me out. If I've somehow missed an old thread that does that, I'd be grateful to a pointer in that direction too. I use moon+ reader, but things like spacing are pretty universal, so anything would be helpful.
foxglove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 01:02 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I seldom read on my phone, but when I do, this is my setup in Moon+.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231120-195950480.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	607.8 KB
ID:	204830  

Last edited by Sirtel; 11-20-2023 at 01:05 PM.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
font, moon+ reader pro, readability, styles, themes