Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #1
jtpryan
jtpryan began at the beginning.

Device: color nook
change book page background color

In the Nook app on my phone I can change the color of the "paper" in the book I'm reading. I use sepia, softer on the eyes then white. Can this be done on the NC?

-Jim
jtpryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
yes touch the middle of the screen hit "text" then you'll see two input boxes below the text sizes first one is for your font style (mine is set at Georgia) the second input box will have the color of your background. Tap it--->> then your choices will pull up and you can do a scroll through each one, there isn normal, night, gray, butter, mocha and sepia.

Let us know if you need anymore help.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert