Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-04-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
thechief
thechief began at the beginning.

Device: Sony e-reader PRS-600
Calibre Icon on OSX won't open

I downloaded the latest version of Calibre, sinked it up with my Sony PRS-600, and everything worked fine. But now, The icon for Calibre has a ? over it, and it refuses to open the program now. Even after reinstalling the program. Anyone else have this issue, or can suggest how to get the program working again. Thanks. Gary
thechief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
What icon has a ? on it? I assume you mean the icon in the Dock?

Have you looked for Calibre in the /Applications folder?
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
osx calibre, program won't open