Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-06-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
ms_ts_2007
ms_ts_2007 began at the beginning.

Device: Pc
I am sorry, please help.

I am sory for these basic, and maybe imposible questions, but please do take 2 seconds to help a newbie:

1. Is it posible to make Calibre start directly with Book Cover Catalog browser thingy ? Or is there a shortcut that can just start directly Book Cover Catalog ?

2. For the view e-book background, Cool Readed had a wonderfull feature to set the background to look something like this> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sgCSGOtI5b...l-Reader_2.jpg

Can Calibre do that ? If not, can you tell me some color codes for the background that are easy on the eyes ?
ms_ts_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
calibre online user manual.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert