Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-10-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
cocobear
cocobear began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
why my kindle touch can sync to my amazon account

I register kindle with my amazon account.

when i send file from "Your Kindle Library" to my kindle , it told me :
"This title has been sent to Kindle"

why I can't get this file on my kindle?

btw: I can visit amazon.com with my kindle.
I update my kindle from 5.0.0 to 5.0.4, then use "data.tar.gz" method jailbreak
cocobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Did you look in the archive of the Kindle? It might be stuck there. Click on it, and as long as you have a connection it should download.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Did you look in the archive of the Kindle? It might be stuck there. Click on it, and as long as you have a connection it should download.

Archived Items (0)
there's nothing after I click on it.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Did you check in You Kindle Account to see Is it was turned On?
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Look to see if delivery of the book is still "pending" on your "Manage My Kindle" page of your Amazon account. If it is... restart your device. I don't mean turn off the screen and turn it back on again with the power switch, but actually "Restart" via the Settings menu.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #6
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Look to see if delivery of the book is still "pending" on your "Manage My Kindle" page of your Amazon account. If it is... restart your device. I don't mean turn off the screen and turn it back on again with the power switch, but actually "Restart" via the Settings menu.

No pending deliveries found.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #7
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Did you check in You Kindle Account to see Is it was turned On?
where should I check this?

do you mean this?

Quote:
Whispersync Device Synchronization Actions
ON for cocobear
Old 03-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
What happens when you "Sync and Check for Items" from the menu on the Kindle?
(I mean the behavior/messages in general, I don't expect it to suddenly make the book appear)
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #9
krazy4katz
Addict
krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.krazy4katz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: [Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (KK)], Kindle Voyage, iPad Pro
Kind of silly, but do you have another kindle? Maybe it was sent to the wrong one?
krazy4katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #10
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
Or, alternately, your Kindle is not - in fact - registered. Check your Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.com and verify.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:57 PM   #11
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Or, alternately, your Kindle is not - in fact - registered. Check your Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.com and verify.

I checked on Kindle Touch Settings---Registration:

Registered User: cocobear

I check on Amazon ,Manage Your Devices:

It's definitely my Kindle with same Serial Number
Old 03-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #12
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
Kind of silly, but do you have another kindle? Maybe it was sent to the wrong one?
I bought two kindle, first I deregistered two kindle, then I register this one.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #13
cocobear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
What happens when you "Sync and Check for Items" from the menu on the Kindle?
(I mean the behavior/messages in general, I don't expect it to suddenly make the book appear)

When I clicked "Sync and Check for Items", the status bar on the top is "Checking", then it change to my kindle name "Kindle".
Old 03-11-2012, 12:40 AM   #14
cocobear

how can I do unjailbreak?

I use "data.tar.gz" method jailbreak.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...4&d=1326777193

in readme file:

by ixtab, based on previous work by yifanlu

it didn't provided a uninstall method.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #15
cocobear

I get log message througth usbnet:

Quote:
120311:062741 todo[846]: E todo_get_document:CURL_EASY_PERFORM:res=28,url=htt ps://todo-g7g.amazon.com/FionaTodoListProxy/getItems?count=20&device_lto=0&reason=Customer&sof tware_rev=1496040004&patch_rev=0&currentTransportM ethod=wifi:
120311:062741 todo[846]: E todo:ProcessingToDoFailed:reason=getDocumentFailed NullDocument,errno=0:Null ToDo document returned