Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM   #1336
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
I have nearly finished listening to Bones of the Earth by Michael Swanwick, narrated by Kevin Pariseau. This is the second time I am listening to this book and I find it quite a challenge because it hops around in different times a lot.

Pariseau's narration is really good, but I think some native speakers might find him too slow. As English isn't my first language, this is fine with me.

The book is mainly about a bunch of scientists stranded in the Cretaceous period, and there are dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs, so I might be a bit biased.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audible, audiobooks, recommendations