Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Mobi Creator and the command line

I have several hundreds of PDF's and I'd like to convert them to PRC. After some testing I found out that the best results are obtained with Mobi Creator. The only problem is that it has to be done one PDF at a time. Did anybody managed to automate this process?

I know it will run more or less automatically I you drop all the files on Mobi Reader. But I want to keep the intermediate html and opf files you'll get when you use Mobi Creator. This is because the meta data is not available in the PDF. When the OPF is available I can correct them by simply double click the opf and press build after the correction

Last edited by Ortep; 06-11-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Mobi forum. You're more likely to get help here than in the Gen3 forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert