Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
simplysanthakuma
simplysanthakuma began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Image Color issue in PDF to EPUB

Hi,
I converted pdf to epub. After conversion, all color images from pdf is converted as negative images. I dont know how to slove this issue.

I tried to set options in comic type input and disabled color to black & white changes. But I dont know how to set input as comic type. Let me know solution for this.

Thanks,
-Santhakumar
simplysanthakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
This is a known problem which I hope they will resolve when they rewrite the PDF conversion engine. You can use Sigil to replace the images if you don"t have too many books to do. But it still would be some work.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #3
simplysanthakuma
simplysanthakuma began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Thanks mrmikel for Sigil. I used SomePDF to Image Extractor to extract images http://www.somepdf.com/downloads.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
This is a known problem which I hope they will resolve when they rewrite the PDF conversion engine. You can use Sigil to replace the images if you don"t have too many books to do. But it still would be some work.
simplysanthakuma is offline   Reply With Quote