Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
ChrisTettamanti
ChrisTettamanti began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Goodreads plugin

I have two computers with Calibre on them. I added the GoodReads plugin on the first one a long time ago. The second computer, I just did tonight. The plugin icon on the first computer shows up on the bottom and top of the page. The second computer doesn't have the icon. I have authorized both computers with goodreads to use the plugin....does anyone have any ideas on how to show the plugin icon on the second computer?
ChrisTettamanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Go to preferences - toolbar and add the icon for goodreads from the left window to the right window. Use the dropdown arrow to the right of the words "The main toolbar" to select the menu or toolbar you wish to add the option to.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert