Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 12:23 AM   #16
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
lol! I started watching this and had to turn it off since I was eating. I don't deal well with mixing food with, uh, book trailers...

I'll take a look later!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 08:49 PM   #17
Bconvisdmd
Enthusiast
Bconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel isBconvisdmd really knows where his or her towel is

Device: android phone
Pandora's Children: Dark Interludes available at my Smashwords account: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/36697
Includes the previously released: To Don, As Seen On Craig's List, On the Curb, Four Corners, Wood Chipper Blues plus 2 new stories "By The Teeth of His Skin", a dark tale of the twisted way a traumatized mind can work, and "Naughty and Nice", a dark Christmas tale.
7 short stories and over 20,000 words of free horror goodness. Check it out and, if you would, write a quick review or comment. Thanks!
Bconvisdmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
author, horror, monsters, psychological fiction, short stories