Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Whip of Unbearable Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Robert...know that I have a Whip of Unbearable Pain, +4 Bane vs Mouthy Marketers that has your name it if you don't pull through on this!!
Dear All:

I am not exactly sleeping soundly every night lately. You want the devices and I gave a date and I am waiting for confirmation they shipped. We know they are done; but I guess getting them thru final QA is the hold-up. I am praying for word!!

I REALIZE how important this is and I internalize your concerns. I NEED word the jets are warmed up and loaded with Pocket PRO before I can sleep again!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #17
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Don't worry, once they ship, you'll be bombarded with questions regarding tracking and shipping times for the next 2 weeks
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:03 PM   #18
tenkar
tenkar doesn't littertenkar doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2, DX, Sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
That's BS. It's a media con. How can 700 worldwide swine-flu incidents suddenly blossom to thousands a few days later. It's all hype to get people to take these flu shots that have cancer cells in them.. Who knows what else.

Test patients have either died, or became deathly ill afterwards, and records were doctored and changed. The truth is out there if people will search it out for themselves instead of accepting everything the media spins and hands us.

It's genocide and population control. You might be thinking "ooh, conspiracy theory", but it's not just theory, the facts are there. *shrug*

http://www.bloggersbase.com/articles...edle-part-one/

On the bottom are links to parts 2-5
There are much quicker and easier ways to population control. Its called war. Oh, and natural disasters, especially floods. Better blame the contrails for the floods. Oh, and weather control machines. Damn those machines.

Done the cancer thing already. Least I can blame 9-11 for that. Or are we gonna bring out the conspiracies for that one too?

Good thing I have my tin foil hat

Anyways, assuming we survive to see our EZReaders ship: Are we looking at UPS or FedEx here in the states?
tenkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #19
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Finally got the word on shipping Pocket PRO.

Dear All:

Right on schedule, we will receive the White and the Black Pocket PROs within four days and will immediately fill all orders for Black or White!! Reviewers need them immediately so we will fill all orders for these two at once.

We also did not do bad with the colored units. They will ship out tonight from the factory... but China Customs has to ensure that the paint used meets all standards enforced in the USA. The USA asked for such additional screening and China is doing it. This should delay about four days. Then they ship to the USA via Air Freight. This will be the first time that colored Pocket PROs go through China customs and they have to ensure they are right.

U.S. Customs has informed us that they have to check China's work to ensure compliance. This should take 2-3 days.

It may go faster, but we think a worse case scenario is that they will ship in 9-10 working days!!

You KNOW how hard it is to estimate ship dates. We predicted August 31 months ago and we are hitting that date very close. I hope all will be happy with this. Astak, of course, has no power over Customs Agents.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #20
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Two more days!
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 04:52 PM   #21
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Two more days!
I just want to see who beats everybody else for the first review. Of course only reviews of the slate blue that include pictures will count.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #22
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Well, today is the end of August. Anyone heard from Robert?
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #23
joffry
joffry began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Here's hoping it shipped. Credit card was charged so I'm assuming they have them and are ready to ship
joffry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #24
cingkrab
cingkrab began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by joffry View Post
Here's hoping it shipped. Credit card was charged so I'm assuming they have them and are ready to ship
Not necessarily, since it says on the pre-order page:

"In all cases your credit card will be automatically charged upon order."

My credit card was charged on the 22nd.
cingkrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:09 PM   #25
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Well, today is the end of August. Anyone heard from Robert?

Robert just put an update on the forum. Black and White ones have arrived.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 07:39 PM   #26
Stensie4JC
Book Diva
Stensie4JC began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Robert, get some sleep. They're on the way, that's what matters. I'm glad to wait a bit longer to be sure the paint is safe.

Griffonwing, I'm very sorry to hear about your brothers. I know it's not the same thing, but my dad spent a few days miserably sick with The Plague when he was in the Navy because some medic wasn't paying attention and he got his shots too close together.

The best way to prevent the flu is to stay home and read your Pocket Pro.
Stensie4JC is offline   Reply With Quote