Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #106
DawnFalcon
Banned
DawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with othersDawnFalcon plays well with others

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
Not theft in the UK either. DawnFalcon thinks that everything Amazon, specifically and any large corporation in general, does is a crime. He has no real understanding of the the legal documents he looks up.
Nope, you're just creating conspiracy theories out of thin air and attributing them to be to cover your own patent inadequacies in logic, when they're your conspiracy theories. In reality, of course, there is no conspiracy (only varying degrees of incompetence which can look the same to conspiracy-minded individuals).

I'm sure Amazon will be very interested that you consider them inherently criminal, mind you.

Also, incidentally, posting repeating as you do is extremely rude. The multi-quote option exists for a reason. Of course, you'll twist this around and whine about it...
Old 03-26-2010, 12:44 AM   #107
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
Nope, you're just creating conspiracy theories out of thin air and attributing them to be to cover your own patent inadequacies in logic, when they're your conspiracy theories. In reality, of course, there is no conspiracy (only varying degrees of incompetence which can look the same to conspiracy-minded individuals).

I'm sure Amazon will be very interested that you consider them inherently criminal, mind you.

Also, incidentally, posting repeating as you do is extremely rude. The multi-quote option exists for a reason. Of course, you'll twist this around and whine about it...
some people don't know how to use it, and others have a slightly different thought process and posting style. unless someone died and made you ettiquette chief at the MR Boards, I think your rudeness epithet is a lot of pot calling the kettle black
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 03:04 AM   #108
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
some people don't know how to use it, and others have a slightly different thought process and posting style. unless someone died and made you ettiquette chief at the MR Boards, I think your rudeness epithet is a lot of pot calling the kettle black
As DF has pointed out to me previously, apparently one has to go by the rules of some forum board titled "Elitist Jerks" when considering the ettiquette requirements of MR. If something is considered rude over there it seems to be DF's contention that it is also deemed rude here at MR. I'm not sure why that is but there you have it.

Apparently over at "Elitist Jerks" signing your posts is considered rude and as such, by DF's logic, that means it is also considered rude here at MR. I can only assume the same must go for not using the multi-quote function.

Cheers,
PKFFW

Last edited by PKFFW; 03-26-2010 at 06:25 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-26-2010, 03:15 AM   #109
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
I don't know if I've got "bragging rights" as the originator of this thread, but it's just becoming a slanging match. I'm not really in favour of censorship but I wonder if now's the time for the Mods to close it.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:28 AM   #110
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGS View Post
I don't know if I've got "bragging rights" as the originator of this thread, but it's just becoming a slanging match. I'm not really in favour of censorship but I wonder if now's the time for the Mods to close it.
OK. Thread closed, as requested.

Advert
Closed Thread