Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-05-2011, 12:24 PM   #1
randyflycaster
Zealot
randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350
KDP Now Supports Docx. Files

I imbedded my pictures in my docx. file and simply uploaded. We no longer have to combine files and then zip them.

For more helpful into about putting images into books see the smashwords quide. BTW, if you right click on an image, choose text wrapping, then choose in-line with text.

Randy
randyflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
outlier
outlier began at the beginning.

Device: none
This is good news. I'll test this with my next book.
outlier is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the info. I was given all kinds of advice about how to do that, none of which I understood. But if it's that easy, I'll try it with my next upload. If it works as well as you say, I'll do it with my other books also. Thanks again.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote