Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-18-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
JB Rowley
JB Rowley began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Whisper My Secret, a mother's story

Whisper My Secret began its publishing journey as a print book in 2007 and has now started its ebook journey on Amazon - my very first ebook publication. Whisper My Secret is my mother's true story; a story of a mother's heartbreak but also a story of romance and hope.

Here is a little of the blurb and the Amazon link:
How does a mother cope when she is forced to walk away from her three children and never see them again? That is what happened to JB’s mother, Myrtle. Eventually, rescued from her despair by tall, dark and handsome George Rowley who fell in love her, Myrtle started a new life and had seven more children. She buried the grief of losing her first children deep within and kept her pain secret.

http://tinyurl.com/7o77jzw

My first post so if I have done anything wrong, please scold me. JB

Last edited by JB Rowley; 03-18-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typo
JB Rowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
There are some here who do not click on tiny url links, so here is the full link:

http://www.amazon.com/Whisper-My-Sec...1627437&sr=1-1

Not a scolding, but an fyi: there are many people who do not download from Amazon for whatever reason, and if you don't offer your book on Smashwords.com, they will not see your book. In case you don't know, Smashwords allows you to upload your book in a wide variety of ebook formats, so people who do not own kindles or choose to not download from Amazon can find a format for their reader.

If you haven't found it already, there is an author's forum here where you can ask more about Smashwords and how it all works, or anything else you would like to ask fellow authors.

And welcome to Mobile Reads!
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
JB Rowley

Thank you. I appreciate your help and advice. JB :-)
Old 05-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
JB Rowley

FREE ebook: Whisper My Secret

Whisper My Secret is FREE for 24 hours only: 6.5.2012 (PDT).

How does a mother cope when she is forced to walk away from her three children and never see them again? That is what happened to JB’s mother, Myrtle. Eventually, rescued from her despair by tall, dark and handsome George Rowley who fell in love her, Myrtle started a new life and had seven more children. She buried the grief of losing her first children deep within and kept her pain secret. JB and her siblings were unaware of the existence of Myrtle’s first three children until after she died. Desperate to know how such a thing could happen to a devoted and caring mother, JB went on a journey to find out. What she discovered was a heartbreaking story of loss. It was a long time before JB was able to work out that her mother kept her early life and her first family secret out of misplaced guilt and shame. To redress that, JB decided to tell the whole world her mother’s secret. Whisper My Secret is a proud declaration that Myrtle did nothing deserving of guilt or shame.

Tags
jb rowley, true story, whisper my secret