Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-04-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
36% off Angry Robot books with one year subscription

Angry Robot are offering a year's subscription to their output for the next year at 36% off their already reasonable prices.

Pay £69 up front, and you'll receive all 24 (or more) books that they publish over the next 12 months. You'll also receive a one-time discount code for 33% off any titles in their back catalogue.

Their books are mainly SF/Fantasy with a handful of horror. They are available in DRM-free ePub format, which is easily convertible for reading on a Kindle. Books are usually £4.49, so 24 books would normally be £107.76. 33% off makes each book £2.99.

Hmm... they currently have 38 novels in their back catalogue.

So one could buy all 38 current books, and the next 24 books for a total of £69+(38*£4.49)*2/3 = £182.75 (about $225).

That's just £2.95 ($3.65) per book. Pretty good for interesting modern SF/Fantasy...

Of course, I won't be doing any such thing. No, no, not me. I still have a 400+ TBR pile. I'm not buying any new ebooks this week.

(From Teleread.)

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-04-2011 at 04:23 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote