Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: laptop
BB will sell the Kindle Keyboard 3G KSO for $90 on the 20th.

Starting with this Sunday's, the 20th, sales cycle Best Buy will sell the Kindle Keyboard 3G KSO for $90. It's worth getting another one just to get more special offers.
travfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by travfar View Post
Starting with this Sunday's, the 20th, sales cycle Best Buy will sell the Kindle Keyboard 3G KSO for $90. It's worth getting another one just to get more special offers.
You'll need to register it to a different account. Under current terms, Amazon is only honoring one offer per account; not per device.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
travfar
Groupie
travfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguetravfar can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You'll need to register it to a different account. Under current terms, Amazon is only honoring one offer per account; not per device.
Not a problem. I already have multiple Amazon accounts. Amazon doesn't say you can't have more than one account.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #4
tlc
Zealot
tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: KK 3G, iPad
Where can we read about this sale already?
tlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #5
Clawdia
Connoisseur
Clawdia is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle (K3, DXG)
I saw a copy of the sale ad from slickdeals - small print says "minimum of 5 available per store". I don't think I want to be a dog in that fight . . .
Clawdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
I saw a copy of the sale ad from slickdeals - small print says "minimum of 5 available per store". I don't think I want to be a dog in that fight . . .
Just like a Black Friday sale. Target is selling the same thing on BF for $85; with a "quantities limited" qualifier.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 07:20 AM   #7
crawdad
crawdad began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs505
Kindle Keyboard 3G on sale

Best Buy has the Kindle Keyboard with 3g and special offers for $89.99. Sounds like a good deal to me. No, I don't work for them.
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:01 AM   #8
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I am heading to Best Buy this morning....great gift for a reader that doesn't have wifi or is very computer saavy. It seems the Kindle Keyboard ones also still come with the AC power adapter.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #9
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
It's a great deal. I paid $139 a few weeks ago and I thought I did well.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:17 AM   #10
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Best Buy has the Kindle Keyboard with 3g and special offers for $89.99. Sounds like a good deal to me. No, I don't work for them.
Great catch with the BestBuy deal! This is a steal at $50 off...
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
travfar
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
No dog fight needed. All you had to do was buy one from Best Buy last week for $139 and then go back today and they would give you the the difference back. Most stores will price adjust within the return period. No fuss, no muss.

Did anyone pick one up today?
Old 11-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
Clawdia
Connoisseur
Clawdia is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle (K3, DXG)
I don't live anywhere near a Best Buy - if they'd sold them online without having to go to the store to pick it up, I'd have done it that way. I know some stores would price match, but they want a hard copy of the ad to do it - not so easy even to get that where we live - so I figured the household could live with the 3 K3s with SOs that we have. The last one bought is a refurb from Amazon for the same $89, and part of me feels bad not to have free 3G for the same price but the other part of me realizes that I've had free 3G on my DXG for more than a year and the only time I've used it has been to download books.

It'd be nice to have, but unless one falls into my lap I'm not going to stress about it.
Clawdia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #13
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I picked one up today...about 5 people waiting outside when the store opened and all 5 wanted the Kindle! The first 3 people in took the 3 on the shelf. Luckily they had about 30 more in the back, haha.
Will make a good present....
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:50 PM   #14
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
I got two or them today at 2:00 PM, four hours after store opening. It would have been a quick easy transaction except that they forgot to take them out of the plastic security containers. I was waved out of the store with a gesture indicating I should ignore the alarm, but then I realized and came back.

Maybe this means there will also be sufficient supply when they go on sale at Target, for $5 less, this coming Friday. But although I'm cheap, I'm not cheap enough to brave those crowds.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
tlc
Zealot
tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!tlc is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: KK 3G, iPad
We were in the middle of a family road trip and I made sure we stopped at a BB yesterday morning (Wheeling, WV). Had my hands on one to buy, but it was also the first time I laid hands on a KT.

Comparing the features and complaints online, I thought the KK was what I wanted, but I wavered. I'll probably get the KT by Christmas. I need time to over think it some more.
tlc is offline   Reply With Quote