Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #1
jduvall
Enthusiast
jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!jduvall will blow your mind, man!

Device: none
Just ordered

I just ordered the Aluratek Libre Pro ereader after doing lots of research on this site and via google. I'm really hoping this device lasts me for a long while as it will be my first introduction is an actual ebook reader ( I used a sony psp for a long time before to read ebooks)

Reading through this forum (and kindle and sony) helped me choose this device over its higher priced competitors based on formats price and everythign else it seemed like the best bang for my buck.

Cant wait to get it should be 2 weeks
jduvall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
jd, I set the bar low for my jetBook Lite, and as a result have been very happy reading on it. If you placed your order with bjs.com for $139, I expect that you too will be quite satisfied as long as you keep in mind that you paid half what the alternatives cost.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #3
Linda!
Enthusiast
Linda! has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Jetbook Lite
Congratultions on making your choice! I hope your be happy with your new Libre and grow to love it. Its a fine ereader and a great value. Welcome also to our family of Jetbook/Libre users.
Linda! is offline   Reply With Quote