Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-30-2016, 10:39 AM   #1681
RobertDDL
Whatever...
RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertDDL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 840, Touch HD 2
1001 Nights, 16 Volumes, 7 Years

It's taken me seven years, but now my edition of the 16 volumes of Richard F. Burton’s translation of The Book Of The Thousand Nights And A Night is complete.

www.dunyazad-library.net/authors/richard-francis-burton.htm

You can download plain text, PDF, ePub and Mobi versions. Because of the effort I've put into typesetting, I recommend PDF if you have a reading device with a large enough screen. Free, no DRM, no need to register (small donations are welcome). Enjoy!
RobertDDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 01:37 PM   #1682
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Free Thrillers this weekend (including one of mine)!

The authors on this list have made their books FREE today and tomorrow (please check the price before you download). It's a great selection, and I'm sure you'll find something thrilling and suspenseful that will keep you turning pages!

http://reneepawlish.com/promo/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Promo.png
Views:	260
Size:	697.6 KB
ID:	153486  
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 11:59 PM   #1683
larrydarter
larrydarter began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Author Website

Hi all,

I'm Larry, a new member here at MobileRead. Looks like a great place with a lot of interesting posts to read. I loved the idea of this shameless self-promotion thread and couldn't resist contributing.

I'm a crime fiction author and recently published the first book in a new detective mystery series, Come What May. For any crime fiction fans interested in learning more, please visit my website: http://www.larrydarter.com The site has information on my books and short stories. I also curate a blog there.

If you visit the site, please consider subscribing. I send out a monthly newsletter and will be doing contests and prize drawings for subscribers on a regular basis.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!
larrydarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 05:25 AM   #1684
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 12:07 PM   #1685
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Annual Writing Status
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:12 AM   #1686
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The Distances Involved
by Kenny A Chaffin

“What is it you would want to know?” the synthesized voice asked. Johnson scanned the cryptic and stonewall faces assembled around him and the computer screen before typing. “Who are you? Where are you from? How do we know this is not some prank, some hacker?”
“You know where your antennas are pointed. You know the region we are from.”

My story The Distances Involved is published today at 365 Tomorrows.

a nice little Christmas present to me.

Last edited by kennyc; 12-25-2016 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:30 AM   #1687
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moderator Notice

You made a post in this thread and now your post is gone?

Then more than likely you've violated our posting guidelines for self-promotion and your post has been deleted.

Posts are deleted for various reasons. Here are the most common reasons:

Image too large
Wrong Shameless thread
Promoting before the sale event
Shortened URL
Affiliate Link
Spam

You'll find the posting guidelines for self-promotion right here in this very forum. Here is the link: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #1688
prp3theauthor
PRP3 The Author
prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.prp3theauthor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
PRP3 The Author

Hello, my name is Paul Russell Parker III. I am an Author and I also review books on my blog. I have just over a dozen reviews so far. I generally review Indie titles right now, but I plan on reviewing every book I've purchased.

https://prp3theauthor.wordpress.com/
prp3theauthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:47 PM   #1689
donv
Sci-Fi Author
donv began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Sci-Fi Book Reviews On Goodreads

Hello, My name is Don Viecelli.

I have been writing science fiction only book reviews for over fifteen years. I try to find new writers as well as established writers of science fiction and give an honest review of their stories. If you are new to the genre and want to read a good science fiction story for the first time, try one of my Four or Five Star ratings. I put all my reviews on Goodreads at this link:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/lis...363?shelf=read

Or you can find my book reviews via my website at this link:
http://donviecelli.weebly.com/book-reviews.html

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Profile Image.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	153943  
donv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 08:15 AM   #1690
kennyc

My story "Oxygen" published today in Speculative 66

Speculative 66 is a web publication of 66 word stories published on the 6th of each month.

This month includes my stories "Oxygen" and "The Preservation of Life" among other great stories.

http://speculative66.weebly.com/current-issue.html

Check out the back issues as well. Some great stuff if you enjoy microfiction.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-06-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:07 AM   #1691
kennyc

The latest issue of Star*Line from the Science Fiction Poetry Association is out. It includes my poem

The Consequences of Long-Term Furniture Ownership.

Enjoy!

http://sfpoetry.com/sl/issues/starline40.1.html
Old 01-15-2017, 09:52 AM   #1692
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I would like to promote my review website. I review every book I read. I am pretty funny. You will like my reviews. Lots of other people do.

My Review Site
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 05:06 PM   #1693
kennyc

A few new poems posted on my Mansions of the Mind blog.

Enjoy!
Old 01-26-2017, 09:29 AM   #1694
kennyc

Following Elvis into Dark Waters
Old 01-27-2017, 07:01 AM   #1695
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Such a bizarre set of images Kenny !!!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing