Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 04:06 AM   #1
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
Page numbering in FB2

I'm not sure if I understand this. Is the FB2 file format somehow optimized for 600x800px displays that most eReaders have? because when I look at the converted output (PDF to FB2) it has page numbers. If I use a text-editing software like Notepad or Wordpad and resize the screen, the reflow will screw up the page formatting where the page numbers can be in a middle of the page.

So the only conclusion I came up with was that the page numbers are created in such way, that they are on bottom of screen on these Hanlin, BeBook, Sony etc devices?
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
The numbers you are seeing are most likely part of the original PDF. If you seen page numbers on the pages in the PDF they are actually there in the text not generated by the viewer.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert