Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Calibre Library Strange character in text

On my PC at work, where I sometimes review or add data to Calibre, I am running Calibre Version 7.34 because I had trouble running some later versions under this PC with Windows XP.

I have just noticed that all the 'k' characters have something like an underscore under them and I have never seen these before.

I have attached a screen dump of a section. Looks like it is interpreting the 'k' as a foreign character?

mitch13
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:05 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch13 View Post
I have attached a screen dump of a section.
Where did you attach this image?

Reboot your computer and see if that makes a difference.

The version you are using is the first to allow you to change the display font. Go to Preferences - Look and Feel - Change the Interface Font to Ariel or some other common font and see if this helps.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-05-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
mitch13
Groupie
mitch13 began at the beginning.

Device: Appraising the market
Thanks - seems to have fixed it
mitch13 is offline   Reply With Quote