Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Deutsches Forum > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
hcs
hcs began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon N610
Hanvon N610

Hallo, habe folgendes schon im englischen gepostet:

I bought the Hanvon N 610 a few days ago. The idea was to lend books from the library. I made my downloads from www.muensterload.de, i'm a member there. But four of the six downloaded drm protected epub books doesn't work. Does anybody know something about that?

Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich den Hanvon N610 gekauft. Die Idee war über www.muensterload.de, wo ich Mitglied bin, Bücher im epub Format auszuleihen und auf meinem Gerät zu lesen- Leider liessen sich von 6 gesamt gelesenen Büchern nur 2 lesen. Beim öffnen der anderen vier hängte sich das Gerät auf. Im Adobe Digital Editions auf dem Laptop liefen alle einwandfrei. Weiss jemand was dazu.

Übrigens: Gutes Neues Jahr an alle.
hcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:39 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcs View Post
Hallo, habe folgendes schon im englischen gepostet:

I bought the Hanvon N 610 a few days ago. The idea was to lend books from the library. I made my downloads from www.muensterload.de, i'm a member there. But four of the six downloaded drm protected epub books doesn't work. Does anybody know something about that?

Vor ein paar Tagen habe ich den Hanvon N610 gekauft. Die Idee war über www.muensterload.de, wo ich Mitglied bin, Bücher im epub Format auszuleihen und auf meinem Gerät zu lesen- Leider liessen sich von 6 gesamt gelesenen Büchern nur 2 lesen. Beim öffnen der anderen vier hängte sich das Gerät auf. Im Adobe Digital Editions auf dem Laptop liefen alle einwandfrei. Weiss jemand was dazu.

Übrigens: Gutes Neues Jahr an alle.
Also keine PDFs, nur Epub? Bei PDFs gibt's nämlich in den deutschen Bibliotheken noch zum Teil ein anderes DRM-System, das von den Readern niht unterstützt wird.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
hcs
hcs began at the beginning.

Device: Hanvon N610
Um das Thema fortzuführen. Hanvon hat mir eine neue Firmware zur Verfügung gestellt. Das Problem ist behoben und der Reader läüft einwandfrei.
PDF's kann er auch, aber nicht die DRM geschützten von www.muensterload.de
Just to finish this issue. Hanvon send me an new firmware and it fixed the problem. They have an excellent service.
PDF's with DRM are not working, only free pdf files.
hcs is offline   Reply With Quote