Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
EBookBro
Banned
EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.EBookBro once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle
Sup Bros

Up in this dish!

I love books. Books. Books. More books.

If I had to choose between books and books, I'd choose books.

If books had names, they'd be called books.

What if books were not really books at all, but were books inside of books?

The books I've read give me nightmares, where books attack me and give me paper cuts and make me read long speeches by boring characters.

If you love books, stand up! I don't have any chairs in my house, so I always love books.

If I lay down, it's still technically standing up, just horizontally, so I love books even when I'm sleeping.

You know what I hate? Not books.

You know what I use as goggles? Books.

You know what I kiss? Girls with books.

I even love the word "books." It's 6 letters minus one full of bookiness.

[spam edit - moderator]

Last edited by dreams; 07-15-2011 at 02:50 PM.
EBookBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi EBookBro and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #3
jleliekelly
i'm getting there.
jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jleliekelly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-600, MOTOROLA PHOTON & Toshiba Thrive
LOL BEST EVER.
jleliekelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:56 AM   #4
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, EBB. Happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote