Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
crutnacker
Connoisseur
crutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-bookscrutnacker has learned how to read e-books

Device: None
Refurbished Kindle -- Are they sold by Warehouse Deals on Amazon?

Asked for Amazon gift cards for X-Mas, and should have enough for my Kindle. I'm thinking about a refurbished one to save a bit of money. Are the ones sold by "Warehouse Deals" the refurbished ones? Will I be happy with a refurb?
crutnacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
They are sold through Warehouse Deals. The refurbished units have the same 30 day trail and 1 year warranty, so if there are any problems the Kindle will be replaced. I haven't read of any particular complaints about refurbished units. You'll be happy.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #3
Achilles
Enthusiast
Achilles began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I purhased two refurbished ones from Warehouse Deals and they both look brand-new. My only complaint is that you can't add the extended warranty to the refurbished ones. I did save quite a bit of money though - my wife and I will just have to be extra careful with them.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote