Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
FINALLY!!

Success with Kindlefix at last. Not sure exactly what I did except delete all books and download a new one.

Came thru beautifully and quickly, except that instead of the title
"Freakonomics" I have

DH uD- Go figure.

Thanks to Leep, PilotBob, and Boston. And to Igor for his script, and to python25, and my mother and father, my cat, the postman who delivered my Kindle............................
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2008, 11:45 AM   #3
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
At least you have something of a title. I've had books come out with no title or just a few random characters.

I guess now you'll have to learn to use mobi2mobi.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:05 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
At least you have something of a title. I've had books come out with no title or just a few random characters.

I guess now you'll have to learn to use mobi2mobi.

Can you believe it? I learned that first! And since these are library books and will 'disappear' in a couple of weeks, don't really care about the title........I know which one it is!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Can you believe it? I learned that first! And since these are library books and will 'disappear' in a couple of weeks, don't really care about the title........I know which one it is!
You're getting to be a command line goddess. Of course [most of] those of us that started in the DOS days are very comfortable with the cmd prompt. Actually, I drop down to it alot to move files, search for files, etc. xcopy is much faster than Explorer many times when you are moving alot of stuff... and so is delete flies. Of course, you don't get the recycle bin net...

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-16-2008, 02:01 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You're getting to be a command line goddess. Of course [most of] those of us that started in the DOS days are very comfortable with the cmd prompt. Actually, I drop down to it alot to move files, search for files, etc. xcopy is much faster than Explorer many times when you are moving alot of stuff... and so is delete flies. Of course, you don't get the recycle bin net...

BOb
HUH? Please, I just keep typing commands until I hit the right one.