Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
cholonya
cholonya began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question E-mail failure due to the title, what should I do?

First of all, calibre is the best software for my prs-505. Thanks lot lot lot..

And here is my problem. When I fetch some news, calibre puts the date inside the brackets for the title. And due to the Turkish characters in the names of the days (and months) calibre can not send them to my e-mail. I should manually change their title for the mailing option to work.

Is there anything I can do?
cholonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Can you post the error you get when trying to email
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 08:54 PM   #3
cholonya
cholonya began at the beginning.

Device: none
well, I don't get any error. A notification pops up saying "sending mail to .... " and nothing happens. Actually, I found a temporary way through to this issue by adjusting the language/region setting to English from the Windows XP control pannel and now I can receive mails.
cholonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:12 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Run calibre from a terminal as

calibre-debug -g

then you should see some output in the terminal when sending mails
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote