Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-23-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
KJohnson
KJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony505
eBookwise format at BooksOnBoard

Some may have noticed that BooksOnBoard has begun adding titles for the eBookwise reader device this past week. BooksOnBoard now carries over 2,000 titles (soon to be over 10,000) for eBookwise customers. Users can use the advance search and select for titles in only the eBookwise format. BooksOnBoard will soon debut a unique landing page for eBookwise customers, making it easy to search for and download new titles onto their reading devices. Look for BooksOnBoard to add additional publishers and many new titles in the near future. We would appreciate any feedback from eBookwise device users regarding their download experience with BooksOnBoard while we continue to develop our support and content offerings for this device. You can send comments directly to Kurt Johnson at kurtj@booksonboard.com.

I would also like to wish Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2011 to all MobileRead members,

Happy Holidays,

Kurt Johnson
BooksOnBoard
KJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Did Booksonboard purchase the Ebookwise business from Fictionwise/BN?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I think this is great, because B&N has pretty much abandoned eBookwise and Fictionwise.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 10:51 AM   #4
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I think this is great, because B&N has pretty much abandoned eBookwise and Fictionwise.
I don't agree - as a long, long-time FW customer, this just makes me sad.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
surrealmind
Connoisseur
surrealmind began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color CM7, EB 1150, TC1100
This is unreal. I love it, but why would they add .imp NOW, in 2010-11? Maybe eBook Technologies is releasing the long-awaited ETI-3? Heh.
surrealmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #6
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
This is good news, as a former bookwise customer I would had liked this option.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:58 PM   #7
KJohnson
KJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-booksKJohnson has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony505
BooksOnBoard has not purchased eBookwise, we are simply adding this format to our site. eBookwise users pioneered eBook reading and part of our mission as an independent eBookstore is to continue to take good care of those early adopters who helped bring ebooks to where they are today. I have no comment on whether these customers are being abandoned by other retailers, but I will say that they are most welcome at BooksOnBoard.

Happy New Year to all.

Kurt Johnson
BooksOnBoard
KJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote