Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl
apocalypsegrrl began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage PocketEdge
Entourage Pocket Egde - $50

I'm selling my Entourage PocketEdge. It's in great shape - I just don't use it and have decided not to keep it around to gather dust.

Best features (IMO) -
Dual screens- one color touch-screen LCD and one e-ink screen
PDF reflow - On e-ink screen side, reformats pdf files to read more easily

Not great for -
Tons of game-playing (runs on a android version that doesn't support many fast-paced games well)

Those interested in learning more should read the Entourage Edge board guide.

Price: $50 + shipping costs (if you live in the NYC area, pickup can be arranged)

Includes:
-Original box and cords
-Original instruction guide
-Entourage Pocket Edge (with the last software update given by Entourage)
-Notebook Decal Girl skin (already on Edge - click the link to see how it looks)
-Green canvas zippered carrying case with handle and pockets for cords

EDIT: This item has a SquareTrade Warranty good until 6/29/2014 that will be transferred to the new owner.

Last edited by apocalypsegrrl; 05-16-2013 at 08:45 PM.
apocalypsegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Cybook Bebook iLiad Kindle HanlinV2 Readius SonyPRS500 SonyPRS700 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypsegrrl View Post
I'm selling my Entourage PocketEdge. It's in great shape - I just don't use it and have decided not to keep it around to gather dust.
Hi,

I'm interested in your PE for the eBook Museum, but how much it costs to ship it to Italy?

Thanks

Luke
eBookLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 08:00 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl

I don't know how much the shipping to Italy might cost - if you PM me the postal code for where you would like it shipped, I could try getting an estimate from my local post office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
Hi,

I'm interested in your PE for the eBook Museum, but how much it costs to ship it to Italy?

Thanks

Luke
Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #5
NCdad
NCdad began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro & Kindle
Quote:
I don't know how much the shipping to Italy might cost - if you PM me the postal code for where you would like it shipped, I could try getting an estimate from my local post office.
I buy and sell items on Ebay --have done so for many years. I have seen a number of sellers that specifically state they will not ship to Italy. I admit that I do not know the reasons but I would sure check it out before agreeing to send anything there.

Last edited by NCdad; 09-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.
NCdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #6
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll look into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdad View Post
I buy and sell items on Ebay --have done so for many years. I have seen a number of sellers that specifically state they will not ship to Italy. I admit that I do not know the reasons but I would sure check it out before agreeing to send anything there.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 AM   #7
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator
eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.eBookLuke knows the chase is better than the catch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdad View Post
I admit that I do not know the reasons but I would sure check it out before agreeing to send anything there.
The reason is simple: Customs' operation in Italy are very long, many shipments require 30-40 days or more to be delivered.
So many sellers prefer to not ship to Italy to avoid complaints.

Sure, the Museum need your device All shipment risks are mine.

Luke

Last edited by eBookLuke; 09-07-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #8
eBookLuke
Writer2ePub creator

Hi,

I'm still interested in the Pocket Edge, we have an exhibition at the end of October and I hope to show both 9.7" and 6" Edge.

Luke
Old 10-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #9
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl

This item is still available for sale within the US.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:12 PM   #10
crazy_bee
crazy_bee began at the beginning.

Device: noce yet
What about canada?

Would you consider shipping to Canada? Easy with USPS and I would pay via paypal confirmed address and got Ebay feedback if you want to verify my feedback.

Thx
crazy_bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #11
NCdad
NCdad began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre Pro & Kindle
Quote:
Just for your information, the offer from Crazy-Bee should be OK. You can ship to Canada by the U.S. Post Office easily and safely. Do not ship by FED EX or UPS. I have spent 14 years shipping items personally and professionally to most countries on the earth except mainland China, North Korea and Cuba.
NCdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #12
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Still?
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #13
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Still?
d
Yep. Still available.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Yep. Still available.
Can you check what the postage would be to Georgia? I just spent 30bucks on cables to "flash" my bricked PE and if it works I will have three PEs...which seems a bit much even for a PE lover!
thx, d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #15
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Can you check what the postage would be to Georgia? I just spent 30bucks on cables to "flash" my bricked PE and if it works I will have three PEs...which seems a bit much even for a PE lover!
thx, d
No problem. If you PM me your zip code, I can get you a range of estimates for regular or express shipping, etc.

Tags
entourage pocket edge