Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-26-2005, 08:54 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
BlogPulse2RSS tracks your blog trends via RSS

I am glad to announce BlogPulse2RSS, a free BlogPulse-to-RSS interface. Enter your Blog URL and you'll receive a custom RSS 2.0 feed with the results from BlogPulse Profiles.

BlogPulse Profiles is a new tool introduced last week that allows users to obtain data about individual blogs including popularity, posting frequency and incoming links. Check out their FAQ for more. And here are some other blogs talking about BlogPulse Profiles.

If you have any comments regarding BlogPulse2RSS feel free to post them here!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 11:22 AM   #2
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
How do we know they're not just taking the blog url and re-broadcasting/advertising it to their userbase for others to syndicate?

AvantGo did exactly that, many years ago when users would enter their "custom" mobile site URLs. They would take the URL, store it and then create channels based on that URL for their other users to use. Not nice.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:02 PM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
They might do that. And so could Technorati, Pubsub and other tracking services. Personally I don't really care what they do with my URL as long as they promote my blog to others.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2005, 06:09 AM   #4
Tim_Ross
Nameless Being

Works fine, my only wish is that the BlogPulse server was a bit faster. This morning I had problems with the feed, but it turned out that when I tried the to use my url in the official BlogPulse Profile, they would tell me that their service was temporarily down. Now it's working again!