Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Agatha Chicken
Super Star Crime Writer
Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of them!
FREE Tomorrow! A Winter Murder Mystery!

My new novel "A Winter Murder Mystery" will be available FREE starting TOMORROW!

Follow the startling and astonishing adventures of my wonderful characters as they experience every emotion in a nerve-wracking adventure that will thrill even the most jaded soul!!!

An adventure you simply must not miss!

Exclusively available here on MobileRead TOMORROW!!

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!

Your soon-to-be-favourite author,

Agatha Chicken

PS. It's now available

Last edited by Agatha Chicken; 12-25-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Agatha Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Not enough information, for me. . .

I'd like you to tell us a bit more about the book. It just isn't enough that you tell me that you will be my favorite author tomorrow.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
Agatha Chicken
Super Star Crime Writer
Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agatha Chicken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I'd like you to tell us a bit more about the book. It just isn't enough that you tell me that you will be my favorite author tomorrow.
Hi Glen! Thanks for your comment!

I don't want to say too much about my book, in case other authors (not you, of course!) steal my ideas.

But I think I can safely say that I've worked so hard on the characterisation, I'm sure you'll think that the characters in the book are people you actually know, some in real life, some on-line, and some perhaps only by reputation.

They'll be characters you care about, and the events that happen to them will sometimes bring tears to your eyes, and sometimes a smile to your lips.

I'm sure once you've read the first chapter, you'll be hooked.

Thank you so much for your interest,

You soon-to-be-favourite author (honest!)

Agatha Chicken.
Old 12-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Reserve your copy now! They're flying off the shelves!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:44 PM   #5
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Could you perhaps give it to us a chapter at a time? and maybe offer some enticements to keep us interested?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:46 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

pooh—that chick looks a like you. Is Agatha Chicken your daughter by any chance?
Old 12-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No relation of mine! I know the rules here!

Nope - just because she has feathers .... and my incredible good looks .... nope ... purely a coincidence!
Old 12-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #8
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Is it part of a Series?
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 07:54 PM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

I just noticed something. We have a new moderator! Where did this gal come from? I thought it was Alex's policy to promote from within!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:15 PM   #10
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Is it part of a Series?
It just could be the beginning of a new series ..... if you all like it as much as we think you will!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
Agatha Chicken
Super Star Crime Writer

There might even be autographed copies!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:02 PM   #12
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
And suspicious... 16 posts total but only 4 us peons can find.... /me looks for his green name to check the super duper hidden fora.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
poohbear_nc
Now what?

A devoted fan - another galliform!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sixteen posts and already a greenie!
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Some are born to greatness, some are hatched to it!