Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
ironman1415
ironman1415 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Exclamation Instalación problemática

Hola a todos

Llevo tiempo deambulando por el foro y hoy me he decidido a intervenir.
Y empiezo con un problema.
He instalado Calibre y me da problemas en la instalación. Todo parecer ir bien y cuando lo lanzo me pide una carpeta para ubicar la biblioteca.
He probado en diversas carpetas y en todas me dice ubicación de la base de datos incorrecta.
¿Me podéis ayudar? pliiiiiiiiiis

Tengo Windows 7
ironman1415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Somebody who speaks spanish will have to translate, I'm afraid.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-09-2010, 11:55 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Kovid,

I don't use Calibre so I will say the problem of ironman.

installed correctly but when you open it asks to choose another location for the library.

I have tried everywhere I could think of that but it says the location of database error.
Can you help?

Using Windows 7.
Hola, ironman1415.

Voy a tratar de traducir su problema por lo que un miembro de este foro puede ayudar a usted.

Yo no uso Calibre así que no entiendo este problema.

I will try to explain your problem so a forum member may help. I don't use Calibre so I don't understand this problem.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:11 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This is likely caused by a problem with calibre + some non english versions of windows. Tell him to use the folder c:\library for his library (he should create the folder first). The important point is that the path to the folder should not contain any non english characters)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, Kovid.. I will try to explain this.

Ironman

Kovid dice...

Esto es probablemente causado por un problema con el calibre + algunas versiones de Windows no Inglés.

Pruebe esto: Crear una carpeta C: \ biblioteca para su biblioteca

Muy importante que esta carpeta no contiene ningún carácter no Inglés.

This is likely caused by a problem with calibre + some non english versions of windows.

Try this: Create a folder c:\library for your library

Very important that this folder does not contain any non English characters.
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #6
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Un miembro de este foro, surquizu, tiene un sito sobre los Sonys (en español). El sito contiene un foro por Calibre tambien.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:22 PM   #7
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
ironman, pásate por el foro de Lectores electrónicos, ahí igual pueden ayudarte también si lo que te han comentado no funciona.

---

ironman, go to the forum at Lectores electrónicos, perhaps they can help you there if this doesn't work.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #8
ironman1415
ironman1415 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Kovidgoyal, Sueños, terisa..... gracias, gracias y gracias.... funciona perfectamente.
Unos genios
ironman1415 is offline   Reply With Quote