Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 12-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Robertb will be gone January 2-11

Dear All:

Once a year I go to CES, the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (January 7-10). I go in early to meet with the press and do interviews with the media.

During the actual show I will have NO spare time at all to get on MobileRead Forum. Even before the show it is iffy if I will have a notebook (I normally use my Blackberry for email) and travel lite.

CES is a get up very early, grind yourself all day, lose your voice the first day event. Your legs feel dead and your brain is working overtime. Every second I am doing interviews or talking to attendees at the booth. It is a form of hell on earth. You do not attend CES... you just hope to survive it.

SO... please do not feel I have fallen off the earth. There will be little imput or monitoring from me during that time.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:39 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Have fun! I was going to hit you up for one of your CES passes but I can't go now. Do you still have them in case other MR members are interested?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-14-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Getting late but still a few passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Have fun! I was going to hit you up for one of your CES passes but I can't go now. Do you still have them in case other MR members are interested?
Yes, if anybody needs to go to CES the free passes are past the deadline but I still have about 5 guest badges I can use.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Have fun and try to survive
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

During the actual show I will have NO spare time at all to get on MobileRead Forum.
YAY! Blessed Silence!!

(was that the right response?)
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #6
Robertb

Is that pirate talk for "you post too much"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
YAY! Blessed Silence!!

(was that the right response?)
Dear Griffie:

Who is going to keep you in line when I am at CES. TheDucks might take over for me. Someone has to keep your spirits up while kidding you constantly. It would be easier if you would come to CES and work at our booth!!
Old 12-15-2009, 03:01 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Griffie:

Who is going to keep you in line when I am at CES. TheDucks might take over for me. Someone has to keep your spirits up while kidding you constantly. It would be easier if you would come to CES and work at our booth!!
Not Me.
GW claims to be a Swabby.
I have a few years at sea and would never mess with a fellow shipmate (unless I felt I could run faster).

Here I was going to wish you a bad case of writers cramp, from filling out all the orders at the CES.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #8
Robertb

He is not much trouble!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Not Me.
GW claims to be a Swabby.
I have a few years at sea and would never mess with a fellow shipmate (unless I felt I could run faster).

Here I was going to wish you a bad case of writers cramp, from filling out all the orders at the CES.
Dear TheDucks:

Griffie is not that bad to watch. He just needs a few digs every few days about his pirate exploits and his chocolate gravy. He no longer makes people walk the plank or anything like that. His parot is living in Malibu and is now very rich.

I was counting on you!!