Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Felipe Ribeiro
Felipe Ribeiro began at the beginning.

Device: none
Book covers on main interface

Hi guys,

I'm a new user of Calibre and I've been searching for a while but I can't find some config ou plugin that changes the main interface (book list) so it shows the book covers and not the default list.

I already tried the Cover Browser screen but it's kind slow.

Thanks in advance and sry for my english.
Felipe Ribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe Ribeiro View Post
Hi guys,

I'm a new user of Calibre and I've been searching for a while but I can't find some config ou plugin that changes the main interface (book list) so it shows the book covers and not the default list.

I already tried the Cover Browser screen but it's kind slow.

Thanks in advance and sry for my english.
The list is the way calibre works.
Using the right/Left arrow keys seems to flip faster.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Felipe Ribeiro
Felipe Ribeiro began at the beginning.

Device: none
theducks, thx for the quick answer.
Felipe Ribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote