Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #1
Dinghy
Monkfish
Dinghy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch or Kindle touch
Kobo touch case with light?

I'm looking for a decent touch case with built in light for a Kobo touch. Struggling to find anything. kindle touch seems to have some slick cases, anyone found a good for the Kobo touch?
Dinghy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinghy View Post
I'm looking for a decent touch case with built in light for a Kobo touch. Struggling to find anything. kindle touch seems to have some slick cases, anyone found a good for the Kobo touch?
There is quite a lengthy thread about various cases here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139239

I personally bought mine at Future Shop when I got my new KT last summer as I was unaware of forums like MobileRead or that other cases even existed! I've learned for next time, but I am quite happy with the 'official' Kobo Touch case I bought and have actually used the light more than I thought I would. Happy shopping!

Last edited by Blue2u; 05-08-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: typos
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert