Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #1
perchiper
perchiper began at the beginning.

Device: HTC HD2
Calibre does not convert HTML to MOBI completely

Dear readers,

Greetings! I'm a newbie in this e-book forum (and its world).

I am using software such as mobipocket and calibre to convert and read e-book in my laptop. I mostly use calibre to convert fictions that I downloaded and edit in HTML format into MOBI files. I'm using Calibre 0.8.17.

Recently, I'm having trouble converting a HTML file completely into MOBI. Not that Calibre fails to convert, but it does not convert the entire document. For example, if there's supposed to be 100 pages, there is only 30 pages or so.

To make it easier to understand, I've attach a sample of HTML file and MOBI file.

Your help is very appreciated.

Moderator Notice
Attachment removed. Do not upload copyrighted material to Mobileread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-03-2011 at 09:11 AM.
perchiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Without seeing the source html it's hard to say, but I have had this happen to me when the html file had an erroneous </body> tag in the wrong place.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert