Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #61
cmm4kc
cmm4kc began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
No one available to send the tts files my way? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:00 AM   #62
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm4kc View Post
No one available to send the tts files my way? Thanks in advance.
It does not look like it, or someone would have done so from your last post. Post #51 got that explained pretty well - it is still copyright infringement in a pm - but that is just my own opinion.

Have you asked Kindle support if there is anything they can do for you? They respond within 12 hours (usually faster).
Advert
Old 12-04-2012, 02:06 PM   #63
felixwbi
felixwbi began at the beginning.

Smile Don't Worry I've Got It!

I uploaded the "tts" folder packed in zip file.
It is American accent Text to Speech.
But I still recommend to search over the internet to learn more about Kindle Touch. and you will get a
Old 12-20-2012, 01:53 PM   #64
Nightsurfer1
Nightsurfer1 began at the beginning.

i accidentally deleted all the tts files on my kindle touch can someone PM me the files or tell me where to get them? Already asked CS of Amazon.com... but they didn't seem to have a solution Thanks in advance!!
Old 01-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #65
13r
13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Same problem here, someone has a backup? Thanks.
Advert
Old 01-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #66
beren23
beren23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipseberen23 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Touch, iPhone 4
13r, check your PMs!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:10 PM   #67
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Funny that I should read this. I ended up on MobileRead after bricking my Cybook Gen3 in 2008, by accidentally formatting it's USB-drive. It had all of it's software on there, except for the part that boots it and gives it USB-capability...

Glad to see that there already have been people that could help, as I can't anymore. I sold my Touch to upgrade to the Paperwhite.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:46 AM   #68
13r
13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!13r , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Thanks, ixtab and beren23. Fixed it .
Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 AM   #69
Neptune26
Neptune26 began at the beginning.

Device: K5
hi can you send me the tts folder
Old 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #70
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
hi do you mind asking politely

EDIT:
In case you're wondering why I replied like this:
Spoiler:

This topic continued via PM, so I'm just copying it here again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab
Hehe... Sorry for the rather rude post in the thread, but I considered your request very rude. Why? Because of 2 reasons:
- you didn't bother to use correct capitalization, nor punctuation.
- and there was no sign of any "please", "thank you", whatever.

I'm really allergic to such posts, because to me, they are extremely disrespectful: the poster doesn't even care to follow fundamental rules of politeness (yes, following grammar rules is also considered polite), yet expects that others do some work for him. geekmaster once drew this quite fitting analogy: "it's like your neighbor knocking on your door, wearing only dirty underpants, and asking to borrow some milk."

That is why you got such a reply. I realize that this is your first post, so it's not a big deal, and I'm not trying to scare you away from the forum. You're very welcome to participate here - just keep in mind that if you are polite and write readable sentences, you're more likely to get help. It's much like in real life - anyway, topic closed.

Last edited by ixtab; 02-01-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:36 AM   #71
Neptune26
Neptune26 began at the beginning.

Device: K5
i'm getting a error that say device full. Help please!
Old 02-02-2013, 04:59 AM   #72
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune26 View Post
i'm getting a error that say device full. Help please!
It says "device full" when you try to copy the TTS files, you mean? Presumably that means exactly what it says - that the drive is full. Look at it in Windows Explorer; how much free space is there on the Kindle drive?
Old 02-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #73
skygrooves
skygrooves began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, <3 it :) and my trusted Kindle Keyboard 3G :D
I would be extremely grateful as well for a tts file

If anyone would please send me the Kindle Touch tts file I would be extremely thankful. I have called CS and got the run around and now realize that is my missing piece. I am missing this file and again would be thankful for any help.
Old 02-04-2013, 01:19 PM   #74
skygrooves
skygrooves began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, <3 it :) and my trusted Kindle Keyboard 3G :D
Thanks ixtab! Very kind of you!
Old 02-20-2013, 12:29 AM   #75
ak92
ak92 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
tts folder missing

i have the same problem of missing tts folder... could sum1 pls msg me the link from where i can download it.??
Closed Thread