Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-15-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
renushan
Enthusiast
renushan began at the beginning.

Device: ONYX BOOX M92
Large stopgap ereader with large fonts

Hello Friends,

I own an ONYX BOOX M92, but its screen broke few days ago. I need to send it for repair. Meanwhile, I wanted to buy a stopgap e-reader. I am sort-of very addicted to readers, but I cannot read 6" readers. They are too small, and strain my eyes. I am pregnant and my folks do not allow me an IPAD or Android Tablet because of radiation hazards. Can I buy an Asus eee-note? It looks feature-rich, also not light-emitting. Comes under my budget, too. What do you recommend?

Regards,
RENUSHAN.
renushan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:39 PM   #2
techiemonkey
Tech Geek Forever
techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.techiemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch hacked
Most ereaders including 6 inch ones have font size change option. kindle touch and sony prs t1 allow to change size by pinch to zoom. other readers allow to do this by aa box in menu.
techiemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
If you like the Asus eee-note then go for it! You don't have much of a choice anyway. Besides, there have only two devices ever built in the range between 6" and 10" readers, the Sony 900/950 (7") and the iRex iliad (8") which are both discontinued.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote