Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-10-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
babycakes12
babycakes12 began at the beginning.

Device: none
extracting pdf from .azw4 ebook! please help

i am new to this! please no negative comments. thankyou in advanced.
so i recently got an an ebook from amazon that is in the .azw4 format. i have tried mulitiple times on calibre to extract the pdf from the file. and have also tried to de drm it and convert it from azw4 to pdf. the etextbook i purchased will not let me see it on my kindle4pc. and i can only see it through my kindle4ipad app. someone please help me. [Text deleted - MODERATOR] PLEASE HELP ME!

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-11-2014 at 03:10 PM.
babycakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes12 View Post
i am new to this! please no negative comments. thankyou in advanced.
so i recently got an an ebook from amazon that is in the .azw4 format. i have tried mulitiple times on calibre to extract the pdf from the file. and have also tried to de drm it and convert it from azw4 to pdf. the etextbook i purchased will not let me see it on my kindle4pc. and i can only see it through my kindle4ipad app. someone please help me. [Text deleted - MODERATOR]. PLEASE HELP ME!
We can't help you remove the DRM here. If that's the limiting factor for you, search for "Apprentice Alf" on Google.

I have an .azw4 book and it opens in Kindle4PC, but it's not a textbook. I extracted the PDF using the KindleUnpack plugin for Calibre.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-11-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #3
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes12 View Post
please no negative comments.
Welcome! We love you.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 03:06 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

The GENERAL DISCUSSION forum is "about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Your thread, therefore, has been moved.

Please post responsibly.

Additionally, Mobileread's policy about DRM is that we will not provide any instructions in any way about DRM removal.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-11-2014 at 03:12 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
azw4 pdf dedrm drmremoval