Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 09-19-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
happy new owner of pocketbook 302

I bought a pocketbook 302 for a friend. I fell in love with it immediately, strange because I always said I didn't want or needed touchscreens or wifi .

I already changed some things (adobereader and fbreader 180 are added) and I decided to keep it all for myself. My friend wants to buy my "old" reader, the bebook one, so we both are happy girls now.

There are two things I don't like, the screen is greyer than my bebook one (old version) and the cover isn't sewed properly. Part of the cover goes over the screen, I have to pull at it constantly as I can't see the right edge of the screen properly .

But overall I am able to say that I am the PROUD owner of a pocketbook 302.

greetings Sandra
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:37 AM   #2
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Hi, Sandra!

Take a look on my page. You'll find there a small selection of premium covers for 302. You will like it
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
acolsandra
Enthusiast
acolsandra began at the beginning.

Device: bebook1, pocketbook 302
Thanks for your answer, I already ordered it today and I got a email that is already sent to me, perfect service! I hope it looks as nice as the picture.
acolsandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
remlap
Enthusiast
remlap began at the beginning.

Device: none
These covers are beautiful I've had mine for awhile now, the Foliant is awesome.
remlap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:15 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your new company, Sandra. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #6
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi, Sandra!

Take a look on my page. You'll find there a small selection of premium covers for 302. You will like it
Speakin of covers... do you have them ready for the new models? Will they use magnets too?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Speakin of covers... do you have them ready for the new models? Will they use magnets too?
Yes, they will use magnets too and will be produced just in time.
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote