Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-10-2008, 04:31 PM   #1
ikidunot
ikidunot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3G/Wifi
Another newbie!

Hey everybody, just thought I would introduce myself and my new PRS-505 to the forum. I have to send out a big thanks to MegaTron-UK for that fix for my Vista Laptop, I probably would have given up without that! It's amazing where you find yourself when you do a simple search! Anyways thanx for having me, and I'll see you on the forums......now where was I.....
ikidunot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ikidunot and welcome to the Forum. Lots of friendly advice here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
welcome!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikidunot View Post
Hey everybody, just thought I would introduce myself and my new PRS-505 to the forum. I have to send out a big thanks to MegaTron-UK for that fix for my Vista Laptop, I probably would have given up without that! It's amazing where you find yourself when you do a simple search! Anyways thanx for having me, and I'll see you on the forums......now where was I.....
Welcome to the Moible Zone..enjoy your Reader.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, ikidunot. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2008, 11:34 PM   #6
ikidunot
ikidunot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3G/Wifi
Thanks everyone! I look forward to reading and helping out where and if I can.
ikidunot is offline   Reply With Quote