Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
foggyidea
nook believer
foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
New member, nook owner

Love the nook, no problems no complaints. I would like to get a current lilst of covers for the nook though. I have searched and searched and still haven't found the "right" one....
Who ever posted the previous site, THANKS a ton!! That was very helpful but now I am having toruble finding it to see if there are an updates to new sites...

Thanks in advance for ideas, oh, and one question; Does the nook work in any other cases? I am looking for something like the sinclaire but with an inside pocket and a magnetic closure...
foggyidea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Hi and welcome to mobileread

Here is a link to the Nook forum if you want to ask questions there which will hopefully be answered for you:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=209
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi foggyidea and welcome to MobileRead. I've got two MEdge covers for my Sony and like them a lot. Their web site is here http://www.medgestore.com/
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
foggyidea
nook believer
foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.foggyidea has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook
thanks!

I assume the sony and nook cases fit well???
foggyidea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:54 AM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by foggyidea View Post
I assume the sony and nook cases fit well???
I have the MEdge Executive and the Leisure covers and they fit the Sony just fine. I'd suggest you check with MEdge to see if they have covers specifically designed for the Nook
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert