Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #1
BryanGilmer
BryanGilmer began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone Kindle app
Arrow Bestselling ebook crime thriller $2.49. Now available in all formats

Hi everyone,

I've finally seen the light and made my thriller novel, Felonious Jazz, available DRM free in all popular e-book formats over at Smashwords. It is listed for $3.99, but by entering the coupon code JR74L before the end of this week, you can get it for $2.49. This is a new release and has sold hundreds of copies in trade paperback at $14.95 -- so this ought to qualify as a hot deal. It's averaging 4.5 stars in reader reviews at Amazon.

When I made this title available in the Amazon Kindle store in May, it shot up to the top 25 mysteries and thrillers among famous titles by Michael Connelly, Elmore Leonard and Lee Child.

Here's the blurb:
Jeff Davis Swain digs up evidence for a Raleigh, North Carolina, trial law firm. Like Raleigh, Swain is Southern with blue-collar roots but now finds himself more at home in an Audi convertible than a rusty pickup. When one of the firm's clients comes home to find his McMansion burglarized -- and his new wife's dog dead in the kitchen -- the man suspects his ex-wife. But Swain senses this is someone far more dangerous. From a stolen minivan, washed-up jazz bassist Leonard Noblac watches as Swain begins to investigate. He's ready to perform his next crime to punish the zeros in the soulless suburb of Rocky Falls, and he's happy to have Swain in his audience. Used to working from the shadow at the back of the stage, Leonard intends to put down a throbbing beat of crime and destruction in Rocky Falls -- a jazz album of felonies, the performance he knows will finally make him famous. Jeff must find Leonard and stop him -- but that will put those closest to Jeff in mortal danger.

No matter what reader you use, I invite you to give it a try. I've worked hard to format the book well, but I haven't had the chance to try it on all devices or formats, so I'd be grateful for any feedback about that.

Thanks to all, and hope you enjoy.

Bryan Gilmer
BryanGilmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crime, investigator, murder, mystery, thriller