Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #16
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalimero View Post
Hello,
There is also another program (pb chess)
http://pbchess.vlasovsoft.net/en/index.html
Is it possible to install it on the glo ?
Thanks for informations
Now it's possible!

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...67&postcount=1
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconh View Post
I have Chess, Sketch Pad, Sudoku, and Web browser in the "Extras" setting. 2.1.5 firmware.
I have the same four Extras with ver 2.3.1 (r45611, 12/7/12). There's a note at the top of the page saying these Extras are not supported by Kobo.
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-16-2016, 07:46 PM   #18
jakob91
jakob91 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Sorry for the bump but, is there a way to install these games on a newer firmware? I just bought a Kobo Glo hd and there are no games anymore.
jakob91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:07 AM   #19
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakob91 View Post
Sorry for the bump but, is there a way to install these games on a newer firmware? I just bought a Kobo Glo hd and there are no games anymore.
Go to Settings => Beta Features. My H2O shows Sketchpad, Sudoku, web browser, UnblockIt, Solitaire and Word Scramble as choices. Once you open one of them, you'll get a tile on your home screen until it gets pushed off.

As the top of the page says:

Have fun and challenge yourself with these bonus features. Please note that they're not officially supported by Kobo.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 12:48 AM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Go to Settings => Beta Features. My H2O shows Sketchpad, Sudoku, web browser, UnblockIt, Solitaire and Word Scramble as choices. Once you open one of them, you'll get a tile on your home screen until it gets pushed off.
For some reason, the Glo HD only has the browser in the Beta Features.

jakob91: The games are in the firmware and can probably be started if you add a tile for the game to the home screen. There has been discussion on doing this, so a search should find it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2016, 04:52 PM   #21
jakob91
jakob91 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
I tried unlocking it with the SQL Lite but it has proved unsuccessful and after some reading I found the games are not part of the firmware anymore. I'll just give it up.

Thanks for the replies.
jakob91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 05:05 PM   #22
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The games are part of the firmware. Contents of the firmware packages are identical for all devices except for hardware specific files, some fonts and images. But, Chess was removed from the menu of all the devices. It stopped working in one of the last two or three firmware versions. The other games still work on the other devices and I am sure I have seen reports of them working on the Glo HD. If I have a chance over the weekend, I'll try them.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote